As of the 12th of December ALL of the applications that were submitted by KaraTek International have been set to the status "accepted for filing". This means that (quote from the FCC) "if your application does not conflict with other window filings and meets all other domestic and international requirements, it will be processed within a few months of when it was filed. " Also, each of our applications were the only ones in their area. They will have the best opportunity at gaining the largest listening audience possible because they are the only new station. Please continue to pray that each Construction Permit would be granted and that these stations would be used for the Glory of God!
LPFM VIDEO UPDATE
Coming to the close of this year, God has done so much for each of us and we are grateful as a ministry to have been blessed with many opportunities this year. We thank God so much for each of our dear friends that support us in prayer and finances. Your faithfulness to the Lord has allowed us to continue the ministry that God has given to us as a tool to reach the lost of this world with radio. Please pray for the Gospel message, that many will be saved, as it goes out via the Christmas Story of our Savior's Birth. May this blessed time of year bring you great joy and wondeful family memories!
Statement Of Faith
The following points are a summary of KaraTek International’s Statement of Faith. Please read this carefully and contact us if you have any questions regarding any of the points. If you require our complete Statement of Faith, including scriptural references, we will be happy to provide it for you.
- The Holy Scriptures: We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the inspired, preserved Word of God. The Scriptures are inerrant, infallible and God-breathed, and therefore are the final authority for faith and practice. The sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament are the complete and divine revelation of God to man.
- The Godhead: We believe in one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Person and Work of Christ: We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, was born of a virgin and died for our sins and accomplished our complete redemption, is now raised from the dead and is now exalted at the right hand of God.
- The Holy Spirit: We believe that the Holy Spirit is a person who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment, and that He is the Divine Teacher who assists believers in understanding the Scriptures.
- The Depravity of Man: We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam’s sin the human race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and became alienated from God.
- Salvation: We believe in salvation by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and that it does not depend on any works of man, and our salvation is kept by His power.
- The Priesthood of the Believer: We believe in the priesthood of all believers; that Christ is our great High Priest and through Him every born again person has direct access into God’s presence.
- The Local Church: We believe in the importance of the local church and that this is God’s New Testament institution to accomplish His will. KaraTek serves local churches with services to assist them in accomplishing their God-given mission, and is not in any way a substitute for a local congregation of believers. All KaraTek employees are required to be a member of a local church that agrees with this statement of faith.
- Separation: We believe that all the saved should live in such a manner as not to bring reproach upon their Savior and Lord.
- The Second Advent of Christ: We believe in the second coming of Christ, which has two distinct phases, first for His Church, then to be Judge and King of this earth.
- The Eternal State: We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, the saved to eternal life, and the unsaved to judgment and everlasting punishment.
- The Personality of Satan: We believe that Satan, the devil, is a created being who fell from his original state and became the author of sin and the cause of the fall of man.
- Creation: We believe that God created the universe.
- Missions: We believe that God has given the church a great commission to proclaim the Gospel to all nations.
- Giving: We believe that every Christian, as a steward of that portion of God’s wealth entrusted to him, is obligated to support his local church financially, and as moved by the Spirit of God, to support those engaged in spreading the Gospel to this world.
If the Lord lays on your heart to donate to the ongoing ministries of KaraTek International, all transactions are secure, and tax deductible in the USA.